Curriculum Vitae and Experience
High school Jeseník: 1975 -1979
Faculty of General Medicine, Charles University in Prague: 1979 - 1985
Description of employment in the Czech Republic:
Continuous work as a physician from August 1st, 1985 to the present.
From August 1st, 1985 continuously in internal medicine to the present. From June 1st, 1993 in general medicine. From May 1st, 1995 continuously in myoskeletal and manual medicine to the present.
Places of work: in the Czech Republic
Chittussi Hospital Prague, internal department: August 1st, 1985 - June 30th, 1986, Head Physician MUDr.Hajný. Rychnov nad Kněžnou Hospital, internal department: July 1st, 1986 to February 28th, 1993, Head Physician MUDr.Fajstauer.
From March 1st, 1993 to September 30th, 2017, self-employed physician: internist and general practitioner, and as of May 1st, 1995, specialist in myoskeletal and manual medicine. Organization name: MUDr. Kačaras s.r.o., Practice location: Mírové náměstí 233, Týniště nad Orlicí, 517 21
From March 2007 to December 2008, external teacher at the Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, in the field of General Practice and Nursing. From 2014-15, external teacher at Secondary Medical School in Hradec Králové.
From March 2009 to October 2010: Medical Advisor for Foreign Affairs with the Republic of Greece and the Faculty Hospital in Hradec Králové (Doc. MUDr. Heger) and the Faculty of Medicine of Charles University in Hradec Králové (Prof. Steiner).
Since September 1st, 2009, member of the Worldwide Greek Medical and Scientific Organization based in New York, Athens, Columbia University, USA to the present. https://www.hba-usa.org/greece.html
In 2010-2011, Deputy Head Physician at the Long-Term Care Hospital in Chrudim. From January to June 2011, Head Physician of the accredited osteological department of the University Hospital Hradec Králové. (Prof. MUDr. V.Palička Dr.Sc.)
From October 1st to December 31st, 2016, Deputy Head Physician at the Albertinum Žamberk Hospital: job description - quality control of medical care provided by physicians and adherence to LP standards in LDN, pulmonary department, psychiatry, work on department, replacement, services. Reaccreditation of ZZ. From June 1st, 2017 to August 31st, 2018, Head Physician of the Post-Acute Care Department at Vysokomýtská Hospital, head of the internal medicine outpatient department. End of employment on August 31st, 2018.
2019-2021 Head of the Geriatric Clinic in Brno.
Projects: in healthcare
Author of the project for the humanitarian medical organization: WHITE CARE 2010 www.whitecare.czechian.net
Co-author of the project: "Memory of Europe" under the auspices of the Governor of the Kralovohradecky Region, Mr. Bc. France 2009 with the support of the EU https://www.kr-kralovehradecky.cz/cz/kraj-volene-organy/zahranicni-vztahy/p
Author of the "Challenge" project for medical cooperation between the Czech Republic and Cyprus - Hospital St. Raphael in Larnaca 2010.
From 1.8.1979 to 30.5.1985 - Faculty of General Medicine, Charles University in Prague.
Postgraduate education in the Czech Republic:
7-9/1995: Na Homolce Hospital: MUDr. Hruška - manual and myoskeletal medicine.
Postgraduate education and work abroad in the field of geriatrics:
University of Cambridge Medical School - PhD completed. Doctoral thesis: " Cognitive function disorders in geriatric patients ."
Lecturing and teaching activities:
- In September 2010, speaker at the Global Hellenic Medical & Bioscientis Congress: Internal Medicine, honorary member, representative for the Czech Republic - gerontogeriatrics.
- From 2010 to 2018, teacher of internal medicine at the Medical Faculty of Charles University in Prague.
- From April to May 2018, lecturing activity at the Vysokomýtská Hospital - University of the Third Age - internal and myoskeletal medicine. Further activities by presentations: https://www.google.cz/search?q=mudr.d.ka%C4%8Daras&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjv96OMt_bXAhUGCpoKHTYGByUQ_AUICigB&biw=1600&bih=739
Publication activity: in the Czech Republic.
- Documentary: Medicine in Old Age, 1989 in cooperation with Doc. MUDr. Bojar: presented in 1993 in Heidelberg, Germany.
- Health Test for the Nation: "So Your Back Won't Hurt." Blesk Magazine, 2008. https://prozeny.blesk.cz/clanek/pro-zeny-zdravi-zdravi/110270/poradime-vam-co-delat-aby-vas-zada-uz-nebolela.html
- Book: Back Pain: Published in Germany, CZ, Diseases and treatment of the musculoskeletal system in seniors.
- Article for WHO: Euthanasia, 2013 (UK).
- Book: "People without Hopes," 2011 (UK,).
Certification: in the Czech Republic.
- 1988 specialization: internal medicine.
- 1993 specialization: general medicine.
- Specialization course: 1995 in myoskeletal and manual medicine.
Licenses in the Czech Republic:
- ČLK license for independent work in the field of internal medicine.
- ČLK license for independent work in the field of general medicine.
- Specialized eligibility in the fields of internal medicine and general medicine.
- License from the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic for the field of internal medicine for independent work.
- License from the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic for the field of general medicine for independent work in the Czech Republic.
- Diploma: lifelong learning - YES.
Membership in professional and scientific societies: in the Czech Republic.
• Czech Medical Chamber • Society of General Medicine JEP, Society of Internal Medicine
Membership in professional and scientific societies abroad: • Member of WHO, Humanitarian Help, Brussels • Member of the Global Hellenic Medical & Bioscientis Network in New York, USA, and London
State honors: In 2016, awarded the Medal for Merit by the Minister of Health of the Czech Republic, MUDr. Svatopluk Němeček, MBA.
Charitable activities outside the Czech Republic: From 2001 to September 2016, worked as a chief physician for Africa and the Middle East with the International Humanitarian Organization MSF (Doctors Without Borders) based in Vienna. Project medical care on the Cape Verde islands: https://nadace-mudr-kacarase.webnode.cz/
Charitable activities in the Czech Republic in 2018: "Help for Gifted Children" https://pomoc-nadanym-detem.webnode.cz/
Mother tongue: Czech,
English, Greek : I speak fluently.
German: Basics Russian: Basics